Friday, 1 July 2011

Welcome!

So the first thing is to say Welcome! Bienvenue! Wilkommen! Bem-venido! Benvenuti! Or any variation thereof!
 

Call me Dippy. Short for DipthongZeugma; the subject of the name, I will return to in another post (briefly).

What to expect?

Please expect the three Rs: Randomness, Rambling and Rough Diamonds (I cannot guarantee the ratio or timing of these), the themes of which will mainly be writing. Or as the case maybe, not.

And now, without further ado, to the theme of today's blog post, my very first:

All about me (sort of)

    1. Do you think you're hot?
     
    Nuh-uh. Let's just say ... me an' cameras only get along when I'm the one taking the photo.
     
    2. Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.

    Here yah go!

     
    3. When is the last time you ate chicken?

    I can do better than that: rotisserie chicken last night (chicken sarnie, I was being lazy). Then oh, last Monday? Tuesday? I had Butter Chicken, a Jamie Oliver recipe with mange-tout from my garden. Mmmm.
     
     

    4. What song or songs have you listened to recently?

    Uh, I've developed a 70s throwback thing. Whether this is good, or not, I am not at liberty to say. Meatloaf, primarily. I've also been listening to Field's Piano Concerto, some Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Imelda May, Queen, Röyksopp, and Gotan Project. It all helps with my writing. I listen to music that resonates with my characters ... as you can see, they can be a little ... uh ... random.

    5. Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they?

    No, I have no nicknames. Unless Dippy counts? I was a Brownie Guider, and the kids decided to call me Jam ... no idea. Alternatively, you COULD post a comment, if you can think of a good nickname!
     


    Tag 5 bloggers.

    OK, here's where I have a problem! I only know two bloggers! Oh no!

    Serendipital Me and Traci


    Well, that's all for now - I will be back with posts in the coming weeks. See you then ... ...

    6 comments:

    1. Yes! I can comment! Finally! I was having a huge problem. Oh, and...tagging means I do this too, right?

      Do You Think You're Hot?

      No, not particularly. Then again, I'm twelve, so...

      Upload a Picture of the Wallpaper You're Using.

      http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4087/campcalendar1024x640.jpg

      When is the Last Time You Ate Chicken?

      I-it's been so long...I think it was sometime last week. It was Rotisserie chicken...*sniff*

      What Songs Have You Been Listening to Recently?

      Er...Nyan Cat, theme music for Phoenix Wright: Justice for all, and songs from the Phoenix Wright Musical Project. Ahem. Cough.

      Do You Have Any Nicknames? If So, What Are They?

      None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

      Tag 5 Bloggers

      I'm too lazy~ At the bottom of my blog, there's a thing that says 'Blogs I Follow'. I tag them.

      This is an awesome blog, Zegma!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Yay! Love your first post.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you :D. I appreciate it! Now, I must away for I am flying falcons tomorrow!#

      *hugs*

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ben, comme on utilise des autres langues . . . génial première poste! Bienvenue à la monde de bloggeurs!

      Okay, so my French isn't perfect, but great first post, and welcome to the blogging world!

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Pourquoi, merci beaucoup, Ryan! Hope you enjoy!

      ReplyDelete